As the Acquisition Analyst you will;
- Required Proficiency: Microsoft SharePoint Site Administration
- Demonstrated ability to summarize complex cost and schedule data for briefing internal/external leadership or senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize acquisition program strategy improvements and present findings to senior management audiences.
- Demonstrated experience supporting services-based acquisition programs providing Contractor Full-Time Equivalent (CFTE) support to external organizations.
- Demonstrated experience supporting US Government pre-acquisition activities such as market research and drafting artifacts including Acquisition Strategies and Source Selection Plans.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Excel, including relational data techniques.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Robotic Process Automation, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Total Quality Management, or similar.
As the Acquisition Analyst your background will include;
- Required Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field, with at least 7 years of experience supporting US Government acquisition programs. If candidate(s) do not possess a related degree, an additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Required.