Analytic Engineer – TS/SCI Clearance
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Bachelors degree, preferred in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an analyst, targeter, technical targeter, or similar.
- Experience leading the development of analytical tools, to include: gathering requirements from board user case and distilling into project plans; developing project plans and requirements; leading a small team of developers to build web-facing tools for users; experience using Gitlab.
- Experience creating new and innovative analytical workflows and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of technical data types based on previous research and work with data sets of interest. Data types of interest include: Technical Telemetry Data; Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Computer Network Cyber data; Other forms of telecommunication protocol data types, including cellular, wi-fi, and ethernet.
- Experience working with targeting tools and databases.
- Comfortable briefing senior leaders.
- Comfortable leading small teams.
- Experience in a customer facing role.