@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established Big 4 client to assist in growing their Accounting Advisory Services team. We have immediate openings for Associate level individuals with prior experience providing external audit services within an established accounting or advisory services firm.
Target locations are: Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Seattle, Chicago, Washington, DC and surrounding areas, with some travel required, but all major U.S. markets will be considered!
Our client’s Advisory practice is currently seeking Associate’s for their fastest growing practice. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
- Provide accounting advisory support and research to clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Assist with Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies that need a change in their financial reporting to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Provide transaction-oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, financial instruments, revenue recognition, and provide fresh-start accounting support to clients upon emergence from bankruptcy
- Prepare and present accounting findings and concepts
- Minimum of 6 months financial audit experience with a public accounting or advisory firm, or minimum of one year financial reporting and consolidations experience with a Fortune 500 organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA/equivalent certification is preferred
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future