Automation Developer will work cross-functionally with business /IT operations and process analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- Design, development and testing of automation workflows in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives
- Deploy RPA components including bots, scripts, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with process analysts, IT professionals, business leaders, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver automation projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Collaborate on the creation of the ‘As-Is’ process designs (Process Definition Documents), and the ‘To Be’ process designs (Solution Design Document), and then deliver that solution.
- Configure Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Maintenance of existing solutions, modifying for enhancements, troubleshooting, identifying and fixing errors, and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Attend design reviews and testing meetings being responsible for the changes that result from the meeting.
- Accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software-related issues, suggesting improvements, and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Supports skills transfer by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Blue Prism development experience
- Able to design technical specification documents for automation Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.