Our client offers a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, and they make sure their people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be yourself, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, this may be the opportunity for you!
As a Manager in the Transformation/Change Management Practice your responsibilities will include:
- Leading client service delivery teams in the active execution of change management programs for large-scale transformations
- Utilizing technical and industry knowledge in the areas of Change Management, Organizational Development and Learning & Development to drive experience-centric strategies to change
- Building long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and across company service lines and drive responses across the full lifecycle of business development opportunities
- Actively engage in the development and innovation of Change Management methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers and firm/industry training efforts
- Manage scope, budget and resources on client engagements, while also identifying and mitigating any associated risks or issues
Your Background should include the following:
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience related to Change Management, Organizational Development, or Human Resource Consulting, with two years of experience in Advisory Services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Experience designing and leading initiatives business transformation projects based on a deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies and leading practices in Organizational Development, Learning & Development, evaluation and Change Management
- Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team; previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired and experience mentoring or managing employees including annual goal setting, performance review and discussing career opportunities
- Working knowledge in scoping, project management, budget management and staffing projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy and strong demonstrated ability in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data and structure information
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Travel – Historically, the travel requirement for this type of consulting role has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our Client’s staff continues to be the top priority, and their decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but the Client is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.