The primary focus of this position is to support the implementation of the Oracle HCM suite of products by developing Cloud Payroll reports and extractions using Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence, BI Publisher, and HCM Extract. The individual is a subject matter expert in Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Requirements: Meet with technical and functional stakeholders to discuss requirements and technical direction for reports/analytics development efforts. Gather/document functional requirements, analysis, and detailed specification of the reporting requirements.
- Analyses, Dashboards, and Reports: Write, maintain and support a variety of payroll and HR reports using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data consistency in systems by running analyses and reports and analyzing data.
- System Configuration: Understand Oracle HCM Cloud configuration and impact on reporting, data loading, and data extraction.
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud quarterly releases from a reporting, data loading, and data extraction perspective. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes.
- Oracle Cloud HCM Reporting and Analytic experience.
- Ability to perform the following: Oracle HCM work structures, modules and processes; Oracle OTBI/BI Publisher.
- Experience in data modeling, design, and development with Oracle HCM.
- Experience in dashboard design and development.
- Experience in report layout design and development.
- Experience in the development of simple to complex SQL queries.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 4 years of related work experience with a Bachelors degree. Education requirements can be compensated with work experience.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Oracle HCM preferred