@Orchard LLC has been retained by a specialty Federal Consulting firm, focused exclusively in the areas of BI Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Engineering, and Data Science, with market-leading solutions and services supporting these areas of need within the Government sector. Our client is seeking a Contracts Manager who will manage full life-cycle prime contract and subcontract activities, including developing, negotiating, administering, and closing out Government contracts and task orders as well as teaming agreements, task orders, and funding modifications with business partners and vendors. The desired candidate will provide contracts administration leadership and support to Federal clients, possess the skills required to negotiate and administer contracts with the US government, and subcontracts with large and small business prime contractors.
As the Contracts Administrator, you will:
- Work with the leadership team to develop, negotiate, and execute contractual documents in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Negotiate and execute teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
- Lead internal prime contract and subcontract kickoff activities.
- Lead monthly contract review; requires active engagement with the company’s leadership, accounting staff, and Project Managers.
- Handle multiple contract actions with short turn-around times in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and maintain contract files in full compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and guidelines.
- Assist with the review, negotiation, and management of a broad range of indirect commercial contracts and agreements, including Partner Program Agreements, Independent Software Vendor Agreements, Master Services and/or Supply Agreements and applicable Statements of Works, Software Reseller Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements, Reps and Certs, and other corporate agreements.
- Responsible for on-time submission of monthly, bi-annual, and annual required government reporting.
- Communicate effectively with internal team members across different functions and client/program team members. Assist with identifying and implementing process improvements for contract management and purchasing in compliance with company policy.
- Operate with a customer-service perspective that demonstrates the values of our client.
- Exercise sound business judgment in the evaluation of contract risks and impacts; ability to identify problems and communicate potential solutions to leadership.
- Establish strong, positive relationships with customers.
Your background will need to include:
- 3+ years of contract administration experience with Federal government prime contracts.
- Demonstrated experience supporting various contract vehicles (GSA MAS, BPAs, GWACs, etc.), including required government reporting and audits.
- Experience working with a variety of contract types such as Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
- Knowledge of and experience with FAR, DFARS, other agency supplements, and applicable U.S. laws and regulations.
- Experience with organizational conflict of interest (OCI) terms and mitigation plans.
- Experience in reviewing terms and conditions and statements of work for areas of risk and risk mitigation in accordance with company policies and procedures and establishing agreements with small business prime contractors and the Small Business Administration’s small business subcontractor rules.
- Knowledge of federal government contracting and the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite to include SharePoint, Excel, Word, and Teams; Unanet experience is desired but not required. Experience working in an ISO environment is desired.
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities and effective time management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal technical staff, peers, and management, as well as externally with customers.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and decision-making skills.
- Experience being privy to and protecting sensitive company information.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field required. Certifications from National Contract Management Association or similar preferred.