This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design and audit readiness. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP FM to support the planning and testing of the Navy ERP system upgrade. This position requires FM experience in designing/configuring business processes to: process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers. Candidate must have expertise with MM, SD, and FI to integrate functionality.
Your responsibilities include:
- Six (6) or more years experience in logical and physical database design; three (3) years experience writing structure software; and three (3) years experience in structured analysis and design.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Your background will include:
- Must have significant experience in Data collection, Data modeling, Data mining, Database management, Report generation, Data visualization, Business process development, and Data analysis.
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree
If you have the skills and experience desired coupled with the desire and motivation essential for the role, and you want to be part of something really special, we need to hear from you. Please click to apply.