Data Scientist – TS/SCI Clearance
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Discover and apply data science techniques to solve unique and evolving problems.
- Contribute to the designing of analytic solutions that meet customer needs.
- Enhance existing analytic solutions to ensure quality and performance.
- Identify and implement data visualization approaches for analysis, presentation, and end-user consumption.
- Interface with external stakeholders to decompose data science mission needs.
- Identify and leverage industry-standard tools and approaches for problem sets.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph.
- MS in Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or another related discipline.
- 5+ years of industry experience in the data science field.
- 4+ years of using data science programming languages (I.e. Python, R, etc.) and exposure to version control concepts.
- Familiarity in applying machine learning algorithms and principles to time series and/or geospatial data.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working on teams following development methodologies such as Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience in data processing/data cleansing of geospatial data.
- Strong experience with Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Geopandas.
- Data visualization of multi-source, multi-dimensional data, and analytics results in both real-time for presentations.
- Ability to multitask, priorities, and manage time efficiently.