As the Project Implementation Manager you will;
- Provide overall direction to all project-level activity and personnel interfaces with client personnel.
- Monitor performance indicators such as cost, timing, and manpower loading.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Keep management informed of project status and deviations.
- Review project schedules, performance, and deliverables for accuracy and ensure their progress in accordance with the assigned timeline.
- Up to 20% of travel
- Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects.
- US Citizen with Public Trust clearance, or the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting.
- Three years of experience working in the military healthcare environment.
- An understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military.
- Operational (deployment) experience preferred.
- Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) preferred
If you believe you have the experience and background to fulfill this mission please contact us, or apply directly.