This team is responsible for the management, patching, imaging and software delivery of all corporate issued end user computing devices using tools such as SCCM, Intune, JAMF and Ansible AWX across multiple domains. The team is also responsible for managing Linux and Windows VDI Infrastructure with both Horizon and Citrix as well as Amazon Workspaces and EC2 instances. We are looking for someone who is well rounded and can help the team across a wide range of technologies and Operating Systems.
- Develop procedures for support personnel to remediate systematic and reoccurring issues as needed
- Develop and implement solutions for projects in physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Configure, deploy and administer Linux, MacOS and Windows-based development and production environments
- Find ways to automate current processes to make team more efficient
- Discuss and plan activities related to upgrades, migrations and other maintenance
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related field. Four years of relevant experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Five years of experience in a related systems support or engineering role
- Ability to be part of once bi-monthly 24×7 on call rotation for after-hours support
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems
- Experience with deployment/configuration management tools and related scripting technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Satellite, SCCM
- Experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Experience developing and deploying desktop Operating System images
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS Workspaces, Azure WvD, Citrix)
- Patch/Lifecycle management of Windows and MacOS Endpoints
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.