We are seeking an Enterprise Architect who will play a critical role in reviewing existing and future logistics information systems’ capabilities for opportunities to provide NAVSUP with improved supply chain business processes and system support improvements that ultimately enhance Navy Logistics. These activities include conducting Supply Chain Management research, gathering requirements, building SAP S4/HANA functionality recommendations, and creating reports/presentations. The ideal candidate will have experience with Navy SAP, process improvement, systems analysis, data analysis, and Navy Supply IT system functionality. The candidate should have the ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
As the Enterprise Architect you will;
- Provide business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) in support of the Navy’s Digital Transformation effort.
- Analyze existing information systems to document NAVSUP business and functional processes. Interview supply chain process owners and participants to establish current “As-Is” business process maps, requirements, pain points, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify organizational misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement.
- In a collaborative environment, aid in designing a more efficient future “To-Be” supply chain business process.
- Review “future-state” systems architecture products in support of integrating and optimizing the “as-is” process across existing and future business systems.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate the current design application and technical configuration for DON ERP and other applicable products utilized by NAVSUP.
- Assist NAVSUP with technical COA development based upon SAP best practices, COTS, GOTS, and other Navy & DoD solutions to align with the Navy LOGFAM portfolio.
- Assist in analyzing and prioritizing requirements based on funding and the level of effort needed to implement technical changes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurate written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
Your background will need to include;
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ of IT experience, BA/BS engineering or related IT is preferred.
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience.
- SAP S/4HANA experience.
- Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead analysis, architectural, and development discussions.
- Must be a US citizen
Other desired skills include;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management best practices.
- Strong technical process writing ability.
- Prior Navy SAP experience.
- Experience in a U.S. Government environment.
- Experience presenting using Microsoft Teams.