China Lake Earthquake Recovery (CLRP) program will provide construction management support services to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake (NAWSCL) in Ridgecrest, California.
The ideal candidate will:
- Participate in meetings with contractors, regulatory agencies. clients. and team members and prepare meeting notes.
- Interact with other federal agencies, State and Federal regulatory agencies, and installation departments, tenant commands. and provide written communication summary reports.
- Prepare and participate in Government briefings related to environmental compliance status and projected compliance posture.
- Provide written project updates as required in the applicable database or documents.
- Provide technical assistance for various environmental compliance programs, including but not limited to: air quality, RCRA hazardous waste. solid waste, potable water, underground storage tank (UST), above ground storage tank (AST), oil/hazardous substances and EPCRA requirement to ensure the installation is fully compliant with all environmental regulatory requirements.
- Provide routine and emergency environmental services to maintain environmental compliance posture
- Assist Government personnel in performing quality inspections. maintaining inventories. recordkeeping and miscellaneous data entry.
- Assist with the development of procedures to implement process improvements. improve the quality and reliability and improve efficiency
- Assist Government personnel with financial analysis needed to coordinate environmental budget submittals.
- Assist with the environmental database management packages and correspondence with environmental regulatory agencies
- Provide written recommendations to Government personnel and provide daily reports to summarize efforts.
- Provide technical input and assistance for the preparation of environmental compliance studies and investigations and internal compliance audit of installation operations.
- Prepare Title V compliance documents, including any necessary Title V reports and permit applications
- Prepare an implementation plan to ensure compliance with California Diesel Air Toxic Control Measures (ATCMs) and other die se l regulation
- Prepare an implementation plan to ensure compliance with California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Assembly Bill (AB) 32.
- Prepare any applicable plans, reports, inventories, health risk assessments (HRAs), public notification plans (including implementation of public notification plans). and risk reduction audit and plans (RRAPs) in response to California Assembly Bill 2588 ··Hot Spots program
- Prepare the required documentation to register and report Tactical Support Equipment (TSE).
- Collect, verify, and compile air quality compliance data as required by regulatory agencies and to fulfill Navy generated data calls and prepare written summary of findings following the data collection effort.
- Provide focused technical assistance for various air quality compliance programs, including but not limited to federal, state and local requirement at the installation and special areas. and N62473- I6-R-020 I align environmental operations to ensure the installation is fully compliant with all environmental air quality regulatory requirements.
- Provide routine and emergency environmental services to maintain environmental compliance
- Implement environmental compliance best management practices at the installation and provide technical support for corrective measures to ensure compliance with the requirements of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments (CAAA). California Air Resources Board (CARB), and installation-specific Air Pollution Control District rules and regulations.
- Provide support to ensure compliance with the CARB Portable Equipment Registration Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in Environmental Science
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the air pollution/quality field.
- 10 years of practical work experience in the air pollution /quality field is also highly desirable.