The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and a self-motivating attitude.
- This individual is responsible for the maintaining work environment for the physical plant which is comprised of 17 buildings with a total of 1 million square feet of owned & leased space.
- Will perform preventive maintenance as well as repairs to spectrum of HVAC equipment including: boilers, chillers, cooling towers, plumbing and electrical interfaces.
- Light to heavy commercial air conditioning (package units).
- Will resolve air balancing problems. Work with vendors who provide capital construction, maintenance and other services.
- Interface with contractors, technicians, in-house customers in professional manner.
- This position requires a Universal EPA license and Trade School degree or High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related experience
- Must have prior experience working both independently and with a team of HVAC, plumbing and electrical personnel
- Must have experience with customer service and have the physical agility and strength necessary to access equipment
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and controls, both pneumatic and low voltage
- Field experience in a Facilities Environment including: Office space, machine shop, paint shop, building circuit card assemblies, testing facilities, laboratory environments, clean rooms, and hazardous material areas
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and orally
- Ability to interface with contractors, technicians, managers, code enforcement personnel.
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and strong mathematics skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
All Maxar U.S. employees and international employees who work in the U.S. and visit Maxar sites must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022, except in cases where legally entitled to an exception.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.