As a Geospatial Software Developer you will;
- You will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team and have the unique opportunity to interact directly with analysts and other technologist to ensure applications and tools meet the needs of the customer.
- Work in an agile and fast paced development environment supporting analysts whose mission is to solve unique and challenging intelligence problems for special operations.
- Automatically retrieve and ingest data, web application development for search and discovery, development and implementation of analytical models, and maintenance and enhancement of existing custom applications.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience with software development.
- Experience developing software using Java, C#, Python, C++, C, etc. to answer hard questions and enable analytics.
- Linux experience.