GUI Software Engineer
We are looking for an innovative software engineer capable of performing a full software development lifecycle – from concept through delivery of next-generation applications. You will also work alongside with Systems and Harness Engineers to develop, test, and maintain new tools that automate design processes and audits.
As a GUI Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and rollout a new software/GUI that handles large wiring databases that is used to communicate with manufacturing.
- Review our engineering design and develop tools that can improve and automate processes.
Your background will include:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent, and a minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Two years’ experience developing REST clients
- Two years’ concurrent experience with GUI tool development, using Python and/or Scala.
- Experience developing database clients; developing formatted reports
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary engineering environment
- Familiar with Oracle DB, MongoDB, React JS
- Familiar with electrical wiring and harness