- Provide first-tier, technical support & problem-solving management to end-users on issues of computer operations, including installations, setup, error messages, and application use.
- Applicant must have the ability to identify research and resolve technical problems in a Windows 7/Windows 10 environment.
- He / She would need to have superior customer service skills, the ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher-level support in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic experience with Windows
- Hands-on experience with MS Office 2010 Applications, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Basic experience with Dell & HP laptops and desktop computers
- Ability to learn and work within Active Directory user, group, and computer accounts
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as printers
- Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software a plus
- Knowledge of Blackberry, Android, and iPhone a plus.
- Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Office suite Active Directory
- Remedy ticketing software and Remote troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration.