The HR Analyst role is responsible for resolving inquiries from employees on HR processes and programs independently or collaborating as needed with other HR Shared Services team members. You will work alongside an HR team that is internal-customer focused, and places importance on our ability to support, and bring out the best in each other. The ideal candidate welcomes constant change and is someone who has excellent tactical implementation and operational excellence. This position requires high level of confidentiality, excellent communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task.
- Serves as an informational resource for the HR Shared Services Team including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, benefits, LOA and Payroll policies and procedures.
- Responsible for verification of Professional Registrations, Credentials, and Education.
- Responsible to provide VOEs.
- Responsible for working with background investigator on employment verification.
- Answers and explains HR-related questions to employees in North America in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Document all customer interactions via Salesforce Voice (phone system) in the Salesforce case management system.
- Ensure proper triage, escalation, and effective resolution of more complex inquiries to the HR Shared Services Manager.
- Deliver excellent core standard services to employees.
- Understand and meet the HR Shared Services team established SLAs.
- Back up other (HR) Shared Services team members, as needed.
- Performs additional HR tasks and/or special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is desired.
- Foundational knowledge of HR, Benefits, and Payroll concepts preferred. Ability to learn and retain the knowledge of our policies and business processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to cross-train and perform different job functions within HR Shared Services Team.
- Ability to use HR technologies to perform job requirements (chat functionality, BT phone platform, Workday, and Salesforce).