As a Software Architect/Engineer you will;
- Support the requirements management needs for the entire project lifecycle. The architecture of the software is centered on IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (DOORS-NG) which manages the project’s requirements.
- Lead the development of software and implementation in these areas:
- Coordinate design, development, testing and release activities.
- Develop User Interface, data maintenance, use case scenarios to meet project requirements.
- Design and develop program interfaces between IEDE, DOORS-NG, and transactional systems such as Documentum, SmartPlant Foundation, PeopleSoft, and others
- Prepare test plans and procedures and facilitate system testing and documentation for SQAP
Your background will include the following;
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Software / Computer Science Engineering
- Minimum of five years of experience using DOORS-NG
- US citizen, in good standing, with the ability to obtain a DOE Q clearance
- Develop, test and deploy DOORS-NG Requirements Management Extensions
- Possess an understanding of Systems Engineering and Requirements Management lifecycle
- Be able to use common desktop tools including Microsoft Office suite
- Work seamlessly with engineers of various disciplines with strong attention to details