Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Information Systems Security Manager to join their team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
- Manage and approve Accreditation Packages (FISMA, RMF, DCID).
- Review authorization and assurance documents to confirm that the level of risk is within acceptable limits for each software application, system, and network.
- Establish acceptable limits for the software application, network, or system.
- Discern the protection needs (i.e., security controls) of information systems and networks.
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
- Develop policy, plans, and strategy in compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and standards in support of organizational cyber and mission activities.
- Work with internal and external partners on common cyber operations interests including coordination of cyber support activities.
- Work across departments and business units to implement organization’s privacy principles and programs aligning privacy objectives with security and organization objectives.
- At least 10 years of technical management-level experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Cybersecurity, SW Engineering, or related technical degree. If no degree is held, candidates must hold one of the following industry certifications:
Qualified candidates, regardless of education level, must meet level IAM III DoD 8140 Baseline Certification requirements by possessing one of the following industry certifications:
- CISSP (or Associate)
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance. Must be willing to submit to, and pass, a CI polygraph.