Our client has requested @Orchard help in finding an experienced professional with extensive knowledge surrounding the administration of the Google Workspace and JAMF programs. The objective is to have someone able to administer the workspace across multiple platforms including macOS, ChromeOS, IOS, and Android, and to develop a User Policy.
The primary work location will be the company headquarters in Hanover Maryland, and owing to company and Federal client requirements, all individuals will need to either provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a verifiable reason for being unvaccinated. Owing to the nature of the work, and ultimate client, all eligible consultants must be US-Citizens.
As the JAMF/Google Workspace Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Day-to-day admin of user-facing IT services and corporate infrastructure.
- Network administration.
- All A/V systems.
- Inventory tracking and provisioning via JAMF, Google Workspace and Ansible programs.
- Helping implement backups and retention policies and services.
- Implementing Mobile Device Management policies for business and operations networks (laptops, desktops, peripherals, BYOD). Implementing IT best practices.
- Maintaining a security and compliance-focused approach to design, configuration, and administration.
- Supporting the buildout of network security monitoring systems and enforcing endpoint security logging, SIEM in support of business operations.
- Performing risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure the proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Safeguarding system security by training users and promoting good security awareness.
Your background will likely include;
- A demonstrable track record of building, designing, securing, breaking, or developing network and/or Application systems.
- Demonstrated experience with networking technologies and the Linux operating system.
- Proven knowledge of JAMF programming, IP networking, establishing and maintaining a Google Workspace.
- Prior Scripting and programming experience.