As a Java Developer you will;
- Contribute to the development of data analytics, user workflows and interfaces, security authentication, and service call architecture comprising a family of applications in our software suite.
- Create rapid prototypes and design and implement complex, cutting-edge systems with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing, and visualizing large sets of data to extract meaningful knowledge.
- Work with emerging technologies and data science techniques in support of endeavors to address the critical needs of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and other government agencies.
Your background will likely include the following;
- Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to work onsite in Herndon, VA
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Containerization experience is a plus, particularly Kubernetes.
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM, Rackspace).
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira and Confluence).
- Experience in machine learning and data science is a plus.
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Eclipse, Maven.
- SQL/database experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to include active listening.