As the Lead Engineer you will be;
The lead for an engineering and development team, tasked with analyzing requirements and assisting in the design and development of high-performance computing systems and infrastructure. You will need to guide users in formulating requirements, advise them regarding alternate approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. The Lead Engineer will be responsible for the integration of requirements, design, and technology during the design and development phase, incorporating these plans and designs into existing operations. In addition to developing excellent documentation, the Lead Engineer will ensure adherence to C4ISR/DoDAF process and the Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) best practices. The Lead Engineer will be expected to demonstrate a depth of knowledge in high-performance computing, including scale, MI, interconnect topologies, and PGAs. Technical knowledge will further include an in-depth understanding of, CPU design, GPU design, memory design, and power budgets.
Anticipated experience for the role;
- BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering preferred, or at least 4-years of directly relevant technical experience in lieu of a degree.
- Over ten years of experience as a technical program manager and/or system design lead.
- Extensive experience developing systems with relational database applications such as Oracle, Sybase, and SQL.
- Demonstrated deep competence with system development utilizing object-oriented programming languages.
- Strength in requirements analysis, generation, and development of systems ad software architecture.
- Knowledge of operating systems including Solaris, NT, and/or LINUS
- Demonstrated competency with independent verification and validation of system requirements
- Prior experience with J2EE application development.
- Knowledge of SIGINT mission systems (NSA preferred).
If you have a desire to positively impact critical missions supporting national security, while playing a key research-oriented role with the field of high-performance computing, and you meet the technical and clearance requirements, we want to hear from you. Please reach out and we can start a conversation.