Our clients’ Federal Credit Union (FCU) is currently seeking a highly energetic Loan Processor to join our team. Be rewarded for your superior customer service! The ideal candidate will play a vital role in building member relationships by assessing individual financial needs and meeting those needs with the appropriate products and services.
This position will promote and implement FCU’s mission and core values. As a Loan Processor I you will work in tandem with other lending and branch staff to deliver outstanding service to our members by proactively promoting our superior credit union products. In this role the ideal candidate will have the ability to approach, engage, and partner to make our members life journey easier.
- Explains loan products, terms, rates, and collateral requirements to members.
- Upon receipt of consumer loan applications, contacts our members and ensures application is thoroughly completed.
- Collects any required documentation necessary to package and finalize a member consumer loan application.
- Fully packages loan for Loan Officer decisioning.
- Upon decisioning, enters loan funding specifics to the credit unions LOS system.
- Contacts the member to review document signing process.
- Funds and prepares loan funding documents.
- Prepares all necessary DMV for title transfer.
- Images and audits consumer loan files
- Active contributor of the lending telephone call center queue
- Assists members, dealerships, and credit union personnel with questions concerning new and existing consumer loans.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3yrs+ banking experience
- Minimum 1yr.+ Consumer loan processing experience
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to represent our clients’ FCU in a positive way
- High energy with the ability to maintain member loyalty
- Thorough knowledge of credit union loan products and deposit
- Basic knowledge of credit union BSA and regulatory fundamentals
- Ability to work with minimal direction and exercise sound judgement
- Proficiency with related core applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to educate members of features and benefits of all credit union products and services.