Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Online Support Specialist
@Orchard LLC, a Woman-Owned Small Business, and Federal Contractor are teaming on a pursuit to provide operational support to the US Patent & Trade Office located in Alexandria, VA. The work is currently being conducted 100% remotely, and it is expected to remain so for most tasks, however, there may be a need to visit the client location from time to time, or as the program evolves. We are looking to engage, senior and mid-level support professionals with depth of knowledge in MS365, and SharePoint Online, as detailed below. Owing to the nature of the work and client, it is a requirement that all consultants are able to pass a government background investigation and obtain a Public Trust clearance level, therefore all applicants must be US-Citizens.
As an MS365 & SharePoint Online Support Professional you will be expected to handle the following tasks;
- Provide development, operations, and maintenance support for collaboration tools across the agency within the Microsoft and SharePoint suite (Office 365, SharePoint Online).
- Research, and recommend SharePoint Online plugins and modules to streamline delivery and improve functionality.
- Build solutions within the SharePoint platform using client-side and server-side code (XML).
- Develop custom components to integrate with SharePoint Online.
- Build applications, dashboards, forms, and workflows based upon the customer’s needs.
- Write PowerShell scripts to automate daily activities by deploying solutions using schedule jobs.
- Research new solutions to build develop, and customize the Modern Look of SharePoint online.
- Provide graphics development and support activities, including audio/video capabilities.
Your background will include;
- At least 3 years of experience supporting MS 365 collaboration tools and SharePoint, including SharePoint Online.
- Familiar with XML data formats
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust