Mid Level Contracting Specialist
The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
As the Mid Level Contracting Specialist you will;
- Prepare contractual agreements using current research methods and a knowledge of a client’s needs and ability to fulfill its requirements
- Collaborate with a legal team consisting of lawyers, paralegals, and office staff
- Ensure that the terms of contractual agreements written in language that is legally binding and in accordance with the desires of the client
- Assist clients to fulfill the terms of or to terminate contracts on mutually amicable terms
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations
- Clearly explain contract terminology to clients and other interested parties in simple, everyday language
- Self-monitor progress according to the schedule of completion to submit drafts and documents in a timely manner
- Proofread, edit, and fact-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency, according to a style guide if provided by the client
Your background will include;
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years acquisition experience.
- Possesses skills and abilities necessary to work in a team environment and communication skills to support project operations that resulting in high quality work.
- Knowledge of business and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factors, and requirements characteristics.
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.