Our client is searching for a PLM Business Analyst and Implementation Specialist for our Hudson, NH location. The PLM programmer / analyst works with users to devise and implement creative solutions that address process needs, data management and performance of the PLM application. Project involvement includes application development, software upgrades, new application installation, integrating systems, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Application development with Java and TCL; knowledge of Java Server Pages / Faces, application servers, Windows Server and Linux operating systems. Several years of experience working with these technologies.
- Must be able to work with a development environment, e.g. Eclipse and source code management systems, e.g. Jira, Bitbucket.
- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Dassault Systemes Enovia (3DExperience) PLM software 16x and above.
- Prior experience customizing and configuring applications, such as, Engineering Central, Program Central, etc.
- The ability to debug 3DExperience applications functionally and from a performance perspective.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!