- A multi-faceted software development and systems administration team working to build and maintain software applications backed by a self-managed cloud infrastructure with a true big-data footprint (over 10 petabytes).
- Diverse background of experience in mission support and software development serves as a catalyst to solve unique and challenging intelligence problems in support of special operations analysts and their on-going activities.
- Prototyping and frequent, iterative feedback are core to our delivery approach, anchored by a need to work quickly in support of our missions.
- Helping to guide our software development and infrastructure vision by engaging directly with our mission partners to understand their needs and goals and converting that into tangible next steps and milestones for our software engineers to build towards.
- Day to day will vary depending on the current landscape of our engagements, but could include sprint planning with the team, meetings with customer stakeholders/partners, generating meeting summary documents, and helping guide the overall direction of our team.
- Documentation of requirements and working to identify what stakeholders provide and convert into requirements.
- Coordination of multiple moving pieces.
- Milestone planning.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Current Top Secret security clearance w/ SCI Eligibility and willing to get a CI poly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related field (4 additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree may count as an additional 2 years of experience.).
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Background in software development or geospatial analysis
- Experience with Jira and in Agile/Scrum environments
- Milestone/epic planning experience
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire to learn in a non-traditional environment
- Highly organized
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communications skills:
- Especially related to hosting meetings
- Gathering consensus among groups and then effectively capturing that information in writing