Our client has exceptional benefits and strong work culture, they have a well-earned reputation for excellence in Cyber and Data Security programs and offer significant career advancement. If you are interested in joining a firm that is really going places, please continue to review and if qualified, apply.
As the Senior Program Manager you will;
- Have the opportunity to lead a large and dynamic team of professionals while developing strong relationships with the Government client.
- Be our client’s primary leadership interface with a critical client, with the responsibility to assist in growing the client’s strategic footprint.
- Mentor and developing emerging high potential talent.
- Work collaboratively with the corporate growth team in support of business development activities, engaging in all actions necessary to ensure rigorous pursuit and capture.
- Maintain a keen awareness of current capabilities that can be leveraged for future growth.
- Partner with technical leads to ensure contractual obligations are upheld and running smoothly.
- Provide effective and positive management and leadership to a large technical team within a prominent government agency.
- Utilize extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business goals.
Your background will likely include the following;
- An Active Top Secret Clearance
- A PMP Certification, ideally with a CISSP, or CISM certification.
- Demonstrated experience managing mid to large (45+ FTEs) programs is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of account or program management experience.
- Experience supporting DHS or DOD programs, especially cybersecurity/ security engineering focused; bonus points if you have experience within CISA or DISA.
- A technical background is desired but not required. More important is the ability to effectively build/sustain relationships with our Government clients and our staff, while ensuring quality service delivery. The net result is an expansion to both existing and new work within a specific customer segment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical, with the ability to positively interact with individuals at all levels.