As the Program Manager you will;
- Demonstrated experience improving the quality of Government acquisition artifacts, such as Statements of Work (SOWs), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), or Acquisition Plans.
- Demonstrated experience supporting services-based acquisition programs providing Contractor Full-Time Equivalent (CFTE) support to external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to build process workflow charts, concepts of operation (CONOPS), or standard operating procedures (SOPs) in support of a PMO.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize complex cost and schedule data for briefing internal/external leadership or senior stakeholders.
- Related certifications such as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA), Project Management Professional (PMP), or similar.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, SharePoint, Visio, and/or Project to manage cost, schedule, and performance.
As the Program Manager your background will include;
- Required Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field, with at least five (5) years of experience supporting US Government acquisition programs. If candidates(s) do not possess a related degree, an additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required.