Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Program Manager to join their team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
- Lead, coordinate, communicate, integrate, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Develop and maintain strategic plans.
- Develop methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
- Provide enterprise cybersecurity and supply chain risk management guidance for development of the Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Resolve conflicts in laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Review or conduct audits of information technology (IT) programs and projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the procurement function in addressing information security requirements and supply chain risks through procurement activities and recommend improvements.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in the underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service, provide direction and monitor all significant activities so the service is delivered successfully.
- Coordinate and manage the overall service provided to a customer end-to-end.
- Identify and address cyber workforce planning and management issues (e.g. recruitment, retention, and training).
- Lead and oversee budget and staffing of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Cybersecurity, SW Engineering, or related technical degree.
- Qualified candidates must possess the PMP certification, and they must also meet level IAM III DoD 8140 Baseline Certification requirements by possessing the following industry certifications:
- CISSP (or Associate)
- If no degree is held, candidates must hold one of the following industry certifications:
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance. Must be willing to submit to, and pass, a CI polygraph.