Project Controls Analyst
@Orchard LLC has been retained by well-established solutions provider within defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify & recruit an energetic Project Controls Analyst to support their federal work in Northern CA. The initial period of performance is 6 Months with strong potential FTE opportunity for the right fit. Owing to the nature of the work, we are only able to accept applicants who can able to obtain minimum federal clearance to work.
Develops, implements, and maintains cost control, and/or provides planning/scheduling function on one or more larger projects. The Project Control Engineer/Specialist at this level is a fully qualified professional with solid experience, technical expertise, and familiarity with company policies and procedures to complete complicated tasks independently.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult project control problems.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule.
- Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Reports status of schedule to appropriate project and Company management as well to the client.
- Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships.
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
- Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Accumulates historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- May supervise and provide performance reviews for one or more lower-level Project Control Engineer/Specialists and/or support personnel.
- Provides input to Sr. Project Control Staff regarding staffing requirements.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.