If you are a strong Proposal Manager with a clearance level meeting or exceeding the parameters stated, looking to explore new opportunities, please contact us, because this is likely to be a company that will provide everything you need.
As the Proposal Manager you will;
- Design, develop, and deliver, compelling, compliant, and customer-focused proposals.
- Conduct proposal planning/scheduling, detailed RFP analysis, proposal kick-offs, provide small group and one-on-one coaching/guidance to team members, and lead the teams through proposal product development to delivery.
- Develop outlines, annotated outlines, storyboards, annotated mock-ups, and written narratives.
- Facilitate value proposition development, as well as solution development.
- Quickly gain an understanding of a variety of technical concepts, necessary to write to the solution.
- Prepare review packages and provide necessary review team guidance.
- Communicate the delivery plan, and manage the proposal schedule to ensure on-time production.
- Initiate and ensure RFP and appropriate proposal sections are reviewed in accordance with the Radiant Solutions Proposal Process.
- Manage the process for asking questions of the Customer.
- Conduct color team reviews (e.g. Pink, Red, Gold) lead volume production, submission, and post-submission actions. Support proposal strategy development, theme and discriminator development, proposal planning and scheduling, and proposal artifacts development/publication.
- Assemble and coordinate with cross-functional teams (Program Management, Engineering, Operations, Business Development, Contracts, and Finance) to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer-defined requirements and timeframes.
- Work with capture teams to understand the value proposition/win strategy and lead a proposal team to effectively and compliantly communicate the value proposition/win strategy.
- Monitor secure government networks for potential opportunities, RFPs, and bidding instructions.
- Manage and lead multiple proposals simultaneously.
Your background will likely include the following;
- Must have a current/active Top Secret Clearance (preferably with SCI).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- A solid record of proven successful experience managing, writing, and coordinating Federal Government proposals of moderate to high complexity.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and managerial skills.
- The ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities while meeting high-quality standards in a fast-paced environment supporting critical business development activities under tight deadlines.
- Experience in leading proposal team members in the consistent use of processes and procedures.
- Ability to use standard English writing styles and structures to write proposal sections; including the ability to research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals) into a cohesive, and persuasive final product.
- Experience as a book boss, volume lead, and/or proposal coordinator.
- Software expertise: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (desired), Adobe Acrobat, and general proposal tools