Remote Agile Coach
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience coaching complex cloud and on-premise projects consisting of many team members and senior stakeholders as well as working with third-party integrators
- Experience in coaching application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes.
- Experience coaching multiple application integrations teams and Agile Release Trains throughout project full-life cycles, using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) techniques.
- Experience in coaching application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes, including writing good stories, PI Planning and facilitation, Sprint ceremonies, and techniques for building Quality at all stages
- Experience with coaching Product owners on engaging stakeholders to capture and prioritize business needs.
- Strong oral and written communications with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well under pressure with tight deadlines Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint intermediate to advanced skills.
- ServiceNow ITBM Agile or Jira
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) coaching experience – wide variety of SAFe certifications and/or courses
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile terminology, ceremonies, practices, and recommendations
- Knowledge of Identity Management and/or Compliance (CMMC) is a plus.
- ServiceNow’s Agile module experience is preferred.