Remote GoLang Developer
- Understanding of the power of Docker and AWS, and how to leverage both to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Enjoy being an active participant in SCRUM ceremonies and bringing positive energy to the team.
- Comfortable with the AWS ecosystem (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc), and you are experienced with GraphQL.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment for at least 3 years.
- Familiarity with centralized logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions, and you have a deep understanding of DevOps, AWS, and Cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain colleague and client relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Minimum of 4 years of experience building complex backend APIs at an enterprise level. Proficiency in Go development.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science (6+ years of relevant experience is also acceptable in lieu of a college degree)
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g., Postgres), key-value stores (e.g., Redis), and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB).
- Ability to write well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy building scalable distributed systems.
- Must be able to meet customer security requirements. A background check by Federal Authorities will be performed.