This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design and audit readiness. This position requires experience in AG WebMethods 9.x Integration Server and related technologies to document and communicate integration designs aligned to business requirements. Responsibilities include source control, bug tracking, use of automated build tools (Jura and Jenkin), and the use of standard object/ relational databases such as Oracle and SQL. Required experience includes knowledge of web services security, Java, and XML.
Your responsibilities include:
- Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area.
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred.
- Requires strong organization and communication skills.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Senior level may supervise others.
Your background will include:
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting middleware in SAP. Refer to Position Description above for more details.
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise.
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.