This position conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses. Develops and revises these courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs. Prepares all instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids). Prepares all student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms). Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars. Prepares visual information maps. Conducts knowledge capture sessions and develops innovative methodologies for accelerating time to knowledge and capabilities when onboarding new staff.
Your responsibilities include:
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Work is performed under general supervision.
Your background will include:
- Must have experience with EnableNow and SuccessFactors tools as well as SAP Learning Solutions (LSO) tool/ equivalent tool.
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or five (3) years demonstrated experience in providing training solutions for IT user communities.
If you have the skills and experience desired coupled with the desire and motivation essential for the role, and you want to be part of something really special, we need to hear from you. Please click to apply.