@Orchard LLC has been retained by a top tier advisory firm in their effort to grow their Financial Services Solutions Practice to meet the needs driven by tremendous client demand. Advisory services is the fastest growing unit company-wide, and we are looking for individuals with strong experience in the banking industry to join the team at the Senior Associate level.
In this group, the scope of projects spans across Core Banking, Lending and Payments, so prior experience in at least one of these areas is required. Individuals in this group should have experience with transformation activities related to some of the following: systems implementations related to money management and banking, migrations to the cloud, mortgage lending, automobile lending, credit cards, foreclosures, digital payment transfers, wire transfers, treasury or cash management activities.
As a Senior Associate in Financial Services Solutions your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting with the implementing of business processes or technology changes for financial services clients
- Leading various project tasks, including gathering data/requirements, analyzing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, and creating executive presentations
- Supporting project management activities such as project planning, fees/expense management, resource planning, status reporting, and risk/issue tracking
- Supporting business development activities by performing market research, creating company profiles, analyzing industry trends, and assisting with project proposals
- Providing oversight and mentorship to Associates and other staff
Your background should include the following qualifications:
- A minimum of three years of experience in an external or internal consulting role with financial services institutions; experience with a national or global management consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Strong client services delivery orientation, with the demonstrated ability to take an active role executing engagements to client service standards
- Knowledge of core banking, lending and business processes management, lending processes with experience working on systems implementations, process reengineering, requirements definition preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Travel may be up to 80-100% – will be determined for post-COVID activities
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future