We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who will play a critical role in documenting and recommending improvements to existing supply chain business processes for NAVSUP that ultimately enhance Navy Logistics. The ideal candidate will have experience with requirements gathering, business analysis, and supply chain management. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
As the Senior Business Analyst, your work will include;
- Provide business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) in support of the Navy’s Digital Transformation effort.
- Serve as a business process analyst between contractor teams, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
- Analyzing existing information systems to document requirements and functionality of NAVSUP business processes. Interview supply chain process owners and subject matter experts to document current “As-Is” business process maps, requirements, pain points, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify organizational and process misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement. In a collaborative environment, aid in designing a more efficient future “To-Be” supply chain business process.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurately written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
- Facilitate virtual or in-person Kaizen events for each reengineering process using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology. Prepare technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Your background will include;
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 7 years of IT experience, engineering or related IT, prefer experience with process analysis.
- Experience with business analysis, documenting requirements, and creating process flow diagrams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and facilitate business process design and development workshops.
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience.
- Must be a US citizen
Additional experience that is desirable includes;
- Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management best practices.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams. Knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Federal consulting experiences at “Big 4” or similar leading professional services firm.