Senior Recruiter – Federal Contractor
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a firm that has moved into the “large-contractor” sector and is ready to compete for business across a range of Government Agencies, including the highly cleared space. Our client has a great reputation as a valuable subcontractor and is reinventing itself as a prime contractor with direct ownership of its business pipeline. Our client wants to hire a motivated and energetic recruiter, looking to put their stamp upon a function, someone with great recruiting skills, but also the ability to collaborate for success with BD/Capture, Proposal Teams, and Delivery to build an exceptional company.
As the Senior Recruiter, you will;
- Partner with the business and Talent Acquisition leaders to devise recruiting strategies aligned to the current pipeline of active and pending opportunities.
- Source scarce talent, including those with high-level clearances, and innovate to ensure engagement with prospects conversion to candidates, and ultimately employees.
- Provide market intelligence to inform business leaders and the TA team and constantly seek out approaches to give the firm an edge possible to compete.
- Deliver innovative sourcing and candidate attraction strategies to meet a dynamic and variable staffing environment.
- Actively manage the entire recruiting lifecycle through to onboarding new staff, with great professionalism, clarity, and an emphasis on quality.
- Conduct all activities in a manner compliant with all regulatory requirements, including working within applicant tracking technology and providing thorough documentation.
Your background will include.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing, engaging, and delivering Federal talent within the cleared space, preferably to support the IC community.
- Evidence of success supporting all levels of hiring, including technical and functional roles.
- Familiarity with the Federal business development process, including examples of working closely with Capture teams through the proposal process, and working with subcontractors and prime contractors to elicit information and provide insights needed for success.
- Great negotiation skills and the ability to maintain candidate control from start to finish, including throughout the clearance transition process.
- Familiarity with emerging trends in talent acquisition and a recognition of the importance of both branding and candidate experience.
- A strong understanding of how to recruit in a manner compliant with regulations such as those set by EEOC and OFCCP.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion in every aspect of the hiring lifecycle.
If you believe you have the experience and above, the motivation to be a strategic partner in growth while leading and innovating within the field of Talent Acquisition, reach out and apply. We are waiting to speak with you.