Orchard LLC has been retained by an ENT Top-100 Construction Management Services Firm, with extensive Public and Private Sector contracts to identify an experienced Senior Scheduler, to support a multi-year Department of Defense engagement located in Arlington, VA. Owing to the nature of the work, the client has requested only individuals with an Active Top Secret Clearance be considered.
Our client is a leader in mitigating construction risk, offering a broad range of construction management and consulting services to optimize value within the built environment. With offices in ten states from New York to Florida, their diverse team of experts specializes in innovative solutions for clients’ dynamic infrastructure and facility needs. For both public and private sector clients, their deep expertise in construction management makes them ideally suited to deliver large, complex transportation, building, and infrastructure projects and capital programs.
As the Senior Scheduler, you will have the responsibility to perform reviews of contractor-submitted baseline and periodic schedule updates for compliance with specifications and overall reasonableness.
Your work will entail;
- Performing reviews of contractor-submitted baseline and periodic schedule updates for compliance with the specification and overall reasonableness.
- Developing and maintaining internal project planning schedules and a program master schedule.
- Developing and/or reviewing time extension requests.
- Assist with the development and/or analysis of post-construction delay analyses.
- Analyzing and compiling project status reporting.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Your background will include;
- Demonstrated experience providing schedule development and/or review services on vertical construction projects. With experience on overseas and/or secure building construction projects preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Proficiency in reading/understanding construction plans and specifications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An active Top Secret (DOD) clearance.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant experience which equates to this degree.
- P.E. license, Certified Construction Manager, Planning and Scheduling Professional, and/or Project Management Professional certification preferred.
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to align your career with a stable and growing firm with an excellent pipeline of Federal and Commercial construction engagements, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.