Work from Home (East Coast of the United States)
One of the most important technology companies you have never heard of has retained @Orchard LLC, to support their plans for growth. Our client is responsible for the underlying networks supporting many of the innovations that wow us (driverless cars), and those we now take for granted (the ability to mobile-stream your favorite show), as well as critical infrastructure that keeps us safe and serves critical missions. For more than 25 years, our client has been the global leader in networking strategy, and their technology has been part of the critical infrastructure running within the most advanced companies and government institutions in the world.
Our client is building an Analytics Solutions Consulting Team (ASC), on a global level with opportunities in North America and Europe for highly motivated and talented professionals, working within the Telecommunications Sector. It is the objective of the ASC to provide world-class consulting, data analytics, and analytical solutions that empower clients to transform their business, realize their strategic vision, reach their operational goals, and achieve their timetable of needs. The ASC team applies deep communications industry experience and unrivaled analytical skills to provide our clients the knowledge to;
- Make sound data-backed decisions through our insightful strategic consultancy.
- Analyze and re-engineer operations and technology through unrivaled project consultancy.
- Maximize business efficiency by providing innovative custom analytical solutions.
About the Senior Strategic Consultant role;
- Do you have the capabilities to be the innovative “rainmaker”, working to comprehend client needs and translate that need into a technical engagement, working closely with the technical subject matter experts?
- Can you be the critical asset, working to build trusted relationships with C-Suite and technical leaders within clients, as a consultant (not Sales), and then put together the team necessary to deliver on the objectives?
- Can you develop innovative and compelling proposals, and understand the market sufficiently to beat competitors in earning new and expanded engagements?
- Do you get energized being the main point-of-contact for clients; delivering presentations, conducting negotiations, managing expectations, and scope, actions tracking, and providing technical direction of analytical solutions development and delivery?
- Do you know how to judge and balance client needs across multiple stakeholder viewpoints, maintain program plans, and ensure delivery under exacting conditions?
Are you ready to;
- Lead and manage all aspects of complex, high-value client engagements with global clients, including;
- Gaining client support and adoption of proposed strategies and deliverables.
- Collaborating to adapt to changing client needs and constraints, while innovating alternative strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to the scope and definition of deliverables.
- Maintaining and tracking project cost, adherence to statements of work, and contract requirements.
- Partner with the Technical Lead and Master Systems Architect for implementation and delivery in areas such as;
- A broad range of networking technologies, OSS, data analysis, process, and IT systems.
- Custom analytical solutions delivery, systems integration and process mapping, and workflow automation.
- Problem-solving, specifying solutions and approaches and providing oversight, direction, mentoring, and feedback.
- Developing solutions and best practices within the global community.
Your background will include;
- 10+ years experience in leading strategic consulting engagements, and strategy discovery sessions, working directly with clients and leading teams.
- Demonstrated skills in the following;
- Presenting to executive leadership
- Translating client goals into an actionable delivery plan, then working with a technical team to present an optimal solution back to the client.
- Costing and structuring engagements
- A firm grasp and understanding of the telecommunication operator market in the US and internationally, including their typical major service offerings, so as to be credible when engaging in leadership discussion.
- Demonstrated experience managing engagements related to improvements in network and IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of
- Communications networks L0 – L3, signaling protocols, IP networking
- Network management systems, and element management systems
- OSS, BSS, and Inventory Management systems ancient to modern
- Data analysis – cleansing, normalizing, integrating, and rendering
- Database technologies particularly NoSQL
- NMS – such as Ciena, Huawei, Infinera, etc. products and tools an advantage
- Exceptional consultative skills including verbal and written communication suitable for the senior leadership level.
If you believe you can truly make an impact and be the “strategic rainmaker” our client requires, we need to hear from you!