Signal Processing Engineer
As a Signal Processing Engineer you will;
- Engineer innovative system and subsystem level hardware and algorithms for a variety of Electromagnetic/Radar Cross-Section (EM/RCS) signature and Synthetic-Aperture Radar (SAR) applications and related technologies that solve real-world customer problems.
- Develop and improve on Electromagnetic/Radar Cross-Section (EM/RCS) signal processing algorithms for signature diagnostics.
- Work with the software development team to support the transition from research-grade code to operational code.
- Provide system analysis and engineering support to Electromagnetic/Radar Cross-Section (EM/RCS) signature and Synthetic-Aperture Radar (SAR) projects.
- Work with the hardware development team to develop robust deployed systems.
- Guide integration and test activities, verification, and validation of functional and performance requirements.
- Provide excellent communication with customers, partners, and teams.
- Concept Development and Research in Support of business development efforts.
- You can expect rich and varied assignments on several different projects.
Your background should include the following;
- Must be U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering concentrating in Electromagnetic (EM) or digital signal processing.
- 2 years minimum work experience in Radio-Frequency (RF) engineering or digital signal processing.
- Ability to develop algorithms, analyze and process signal data pertaining to EM/RCS signatures and SAR using MATLAB.