As the Enterprise Architect you will:
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for the development of new or enhanced products.
- Articulate the architectural vision, conceptualize and experiment with alternative architectural approaches, create models and component and interface specification documents, and validate the architecture against requirements and assumptions.
- Work with various product developers, product managers, and customer application experts to create software products containing required features and modifications.
- Provide technical advice to other departments within the organization, and may be responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- May lead a team of planning analysts responsible for research and technical assistance for a user group.
- Work without supervision on highly complex projects. Given wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency.
Your background will include:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of related experience including demonstrated expertise as a Software Architect supporting a similarly complex environment.
- Security Plus certification, or the ability to be certified rapidly.
- Experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce, Kubernetes) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience with industry-standard medical data models, e.g. HL7, OMOP, ICD 9/10, is a plus.
- Experience with integration of enterprise share services, e.g. AD, and SSO is a plus.