If you are an experienced Controls Analysis Engineer and are looking to join a firm that has amazing technology, great values, and where you know you have room to be impactful and grow, then we need to hear from you.
As a Control Analysis Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting projects, but as one example, you may lead a team to partner with their customers such as NASA to develop the Power Propulsion Element (PPE) for the Moon Gateway (Artemis) to send the first woman and the next man back to the moon. You will be responsible for new avionics software integrations, establishing software platforms, conducting dynamics analyses, developing ground control software, developing spacecraft simulators, and/or drive validation & verification for all satellite software projects.
As the Sr. Dynamics & Controls Analysis Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Work with a team of Dynamics and Control Engineers to support a variety of satellite programs within the firm.
- Assist other peer organizations in solving for the whole: drive greater ownership & solutions to ensure all programs are successful.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be willing and able to obtain U.S. Government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field, and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years as a project lead engineer or lead design engineer.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of dynamics and control analysis.
- Experience in software development in a traditional methodology.
- Experience in estimating, project-based costing, and financial accountability.
- Active U.S. Government security clearance.
- Experience in a Scaled Agile Framework.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in controls engineering, software engineering, aerospace engineering, or a directly related field (physics, mathematics, advanced modeling, and data systems).
- Extensive experience in guidance, navigation & control systems for spacecraft attitude control.
- Significant depth of knowledge (10+ years) in requirements management and subsequent V&V testing sequence.
- Experience with on-orbit and operation support activities.
- Launch console experience.