Structural REVIT/CAD Designer
@Orchard LLC has been retained by well-established solutions provider within defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify & recruit an energetic Structural REVIT/CAD Designer to support their federal work in Pasadena, CA. The initial period of performance is 6 Months with strong potential FTE opportunity for the right fit. Owing to the nature of the work, we are only able to accept applicants who can able to obtain minimum federal clearance to work.
Primary Job Functions & Objectives:
- Perform structural engineering drawing production with Revit BIM and/or AutoCAD in accordance with engineers’ instructions.
- Structural drawings include but not limited to, general notes, standard details and section, foundation and framing plans, wall/framing elevations, special details and sections, etc.
- Works closely with BIM Coordinator, other Designer/Drafters and Architects/Engineers to ensure a coordinated design.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experiences in Structural Revit.
- No education requirements.