@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established employee-owned Federal Contractor, with a reputation of excellence in support of Navy and other DOD programs dating back over 40-years. Our client has a deserved reputation in the areas of Combat Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Program Management Planning and Support, Integrated Logistics Support, Logistics Engineering Support, Acquisition, Program, and Financial Management, Information Technology, and Business Process Improvement. They have an exceptional culture, strong benefits programs, and a workforce that has a reputation for loyalty and longevity. Our client has a need for a strong Cybersecurity Analyst focused upon systems integration, for a new engagement, supporting a major Navy Shipbuilding program at Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)?
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you can expect to:
- Provide technical analyses and services for LCS Combat/Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) Systems integration including evaluating and advising the Government of risk areas, risk mitigation opportunities, and opportunities for commonality.
- Support the Software Baseline Manager with baseline tracking and oversight for the Mission Systems (Combat Systems (CS), Ship Systems Automation (SSA), Information Assurance (IA), C4I (includes EXCOMM)) in an integration role between government activities and industry partners.
- Provide subject matter expertise to oversee C5I-related System Operation Verification Testing (SOVT), stage test, regression testing, and tracking of work completion (as required).
- Provide C4I Production and Test planning, execution, metrics, and reports. Develop detailed C4I hook-up and test plans in coordination with the shipbuilder in support of SOVT and major test milestones.
- Develop detailed Mission System integration and test plans in coordination with the shipbuilder in support of major test milestones. Coordinate test and technical issues related to Mission Systems. Validate trial card corrections and performs trial card GI ship checks.
- Provide technical support to assess, evaluate, and provide recommendations for combat systems equipment and system problems that arise in support of ships trials.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), working groups, industry design meetings, and production reviews.
Your background will include;
- DoD/Navy ACAT I Program experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree in a business or technical field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in systems engineering