As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will;
- Support the hiring activities of an @Orchard client, or multiple clients, working directly with @Orchard recruiters, candidates, and often hiring managers to deliver a smooth hiring experience,
- Maintain accurate tracking of all activities within a variety of systems and utilize HR and process productivity tools as needed,
- Proactively seek out assistance and guidance if you are unsure about an activity while also being willing to research solutions.
- Be comfortable working in a high-paced environment where speed and accuracy are both paramount while retaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Have the opportunity to learn about candidate sourcing and qualification, the hiring lifecycle, and what it means to build a career in recruiting.
Your background will include;
- Demonstrated understanding of working within an HR, Staffing, or Talent Acquisition environment
- Demonstrated ease working with Microsoft and Google tools, as well as HR systems
- Examples of self-driven professional growth and learning.