Technical Project Manager
As the Technical Project Manager you will be expected to;
- Oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation.
- Work as a leader within the development team implementing our client’s proprietary cryptographic waveform into modern communications protocols for secure 5g, 802.11, and LPI/LPD waveforms.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical engineers while ensuring all actively working toward established milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis
Your background will include:
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods (PMP preferred).
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing talent within technology.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in working with ASICs and/or FPGAs
- 2+ years of experience in SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL RTL design
- 2+ years of experience in scripting and programming languages in two or more of the following: MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Tcl, Make, Bash
- Demonstrated project management or technical supervision with direct responsibility for project results.
- Familiarity with project management fundamentals from project scoping and inception to documentation and closeout practices
- Demonstrated capability with project status communication in both written and verbal methods
- Demonstrated capability with successful direct custom interface and communication
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Project Management Certification (PMI) from accredited intuition preferred
- 2+ years of experience in designing DSP or digital communication system datapath blocks (e.g. filters, transforms, PHY blocks, loops, FEC, etc.)
- Familiarity with design for testability (DFT) and high-reliability ASIC design and implementations
- Development experience in HDL (Verilog or VHDL)
- Experience developing software using a formal Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Firmware architecture and design experience