@Orchard LLC has been retained by a specialty Federal Consulting firm, focused exclusively in the areas of BI Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Engineering, and Data Science, with market-leading solutions and services supporting these areas of need within the Government sector. Our client is seeking a Technical Recruiter who will work closely with the Director, Human Resources, Executive Leadership, and Hiring Managers to identify, attract, and hire cleared technical talent across various federal contracts.
As the Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting for both funded and contingent positions.
- Discuss open requisitions with hiring manager to gain full understanding of position requirements and description.
- Post open positions, source candidates, and pre-screen candidates.
- Submit qualified candidates to hiring manager and manage recruiting process through offer extension.
- Work with various departments including Proposals and Business Development. This position reports to the Director, Human Resources.
Your background will need to include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, previous experience recruiting for a federal contractor or IT staffing agency a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining candidate relationships while utilizing a pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with Hiring Managers and other Leadership.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Greenhouse Recruiting).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. This includes consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality, and candidate pipeline.
- Ability to use Boolean search, job boards, social media, search engines, and corporate postings to source cleared technical candidates.
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.